Midnight Storyteller

July 11, 2017


   Okay, this is probably my 23483259th blog, but hello! Every blog needs a first post, so here's mine!
   I originally put this blog on Tumblr but the capacity for very long posts over there are limited. So anyway! Why Midnight Storyteller? Well, aside from the fact that it has my name's initials, it's because I prefer to write late in the afternoon or in the evening. For some reason, I'm more creative and imaginative at night.

    I've been writing since I was in high school. I wrote for our school paper and even became the Associate Editor in Chief for our yearbook. It was quite unfortunate in college when I wasn't able to make it into the university publication. I got a little discouraged for a while; it was during this time that I focused on arts and graphics. Then towards my graduating year, I fell back in love with writing, particularly research papers. Both skills interested me so much that it became who I am right now. (Not so long ago did photography join the club either!) Basically this blog will be everything about me and everything that interests and intrigues me. I do hope you will enjoy my posts on here as much as I loved writing them!

   Diviértate!


♥, Murgaloo



*photo credits: WeHeartIt

You Might Also Like

0 comments